We all face issues regarding bad signal strength of WiFi at our home, office as there might be some areas where there are WiFi dead zones and this is to prior reason that affects the Internet speed and makes it annoying to access slow speed with continuous buffers.
In such cases, Netgear Nighthawk R6700 is the most recommended to avoid the mess of slow speed of the Internet and keeping on prior the cases in which you have more than 11-12 WiFi Devices. This will be quite helpful in gaming, streaming videos, and many more. Netgear always makes sure to provide its users with the best experience and finest technology that can fulfill their requirements without any interruptions and inconvenience.
This router is fulfilled with a strong dual-core processor and a fastening speed of 1750 Mbps that is much reliable to provide you with the high term of speed without any issues. They are fully available with advanced feature that makes the use of these routers more worthy.
To set up your Nighthawk router to Router mode you may follow the instructions given below:
- At first, you must have Ethernet Cables, in which you need to connect the one part with LAN port and another part with WAN port in your Netgear router
- Further, you need to attach your computer system to the Netgear routers and then open a web browser.
- Now type the Web URL: http://www.routerlogin.net in your web address and then hit enter.
- You can also prefer to access the IP address as 192.168.1.1 in your web address in order to access the login page as this too works equally.
- Now you will see the login page on your screen where you need to fill up the login credentials and the default login details are as below :
- If in case you face any issues will logging in then you might have changed the password earlier and now you need to enter the new password if in case it’s modified.
However, if you are unable to recognize the details then you can move towards resetting your router to factory default settings.
Now you need to click on Advanced>> Then Advanced setup>> further Router/ AP / Bridge / Repeating Mode.
- You will now see the different models of routers; you need to choose the one that is yours.
- Now click on Apply.
- Once you are done with the setup your router will reboot automatically and you need to enter the router mode. Further your device will be allotted with a new IP address from the router as a default gateway of 192.168.1.1.
Instructions to process factory reset to default settings:
An Action taken for factory reset will vanish all the data and settings made related to username, Passwords, WiFi network name SSID or any other security settings, we recommend to process for factory reset in those cases only when you are unable to retrieve your password.
- In order to process with the factory reset you need to make sure that your router is powered on
- You will be able to find the restore factory settings or Reset button at the back of your router.
- You may take the help of any paper clip or any related things in order to keep pressing and holding the restore factory settings and reset button for at least seven seconds.
- Now make sure you leave the reset button after seven seconds, it’s not about exact seven seconds however that should not be less than that though.
- Once done your Router has been reset successfully, You need to access the default login credentials that areas:
Now this will help you to login back to your admin page.