Netgear keeps on introducing a unique range of WiFi networking for all their users that provide them with the widest range of networking for their home access. Nighthawk X10 AD7200 consists of an impressive 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor and next-generation high-speed 802.11ad WiFi that makes the experience of all the users more fluent and reliable and these specifications permit their users to enjoy streaming the HD videos, Gaming activity without creating any annoying situation.
Specification of Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
- Instant Downloads and backups with the highest range of Wifi: 60GHZ 802.11AD
- Wireless Speed: AD7200 WIFI—Up to 4600+1733+800Mbps†
- Packing consists of R9000-100NAS Router, Power adapter, Ethernet cable, User manual
- The technology MU-MIMO helps in accessing the videos parallel without any inconvenience.
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor and Quad-Stream architecture.
- Combined wireless speeds of up to 7.2Gbps.
Procedure to Setup the Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
- Starting with the setup procedure you need to be sure about the connectivity, as connectivity plays a very important role while proceeding towards setup.
- You need to take out the cables that are attached to your computer and then you need to attach the modem power adapter and analyze the light to make sure that the modem is powered on.
- Now associate the router and one end of the Ethernet cable needs to be attached with the modem and another end of the cable to be attached with the internet port of the router. You will find the Internet port a bit apart from all other ports.
- Further, you need to attach your computer to the router and one end of the cable is required to be connected with the computer Internet port and another end is needed to be attached in any of the port in your router.
- At the final step of making sure about connectivity, plug in the router power adapter and check the router is on or not with the help of light reflecting.
- In order to login to your router, you need to attach your Netgear router and launch any of the web browsers in your computer system.
- You need to type routerlogin.com in your web address and hit enter.
- Maybe there are some chances that you are not able to access the URL routerlogin.com then in this scenario you can access the default IP address as 192.168.1.1 and with the access of any of the web address, you will be moved to the login window.
- Once the login page will arrive you will see the option to enter the username and password in the fields given.
- You need to enter the default username and password. Be assured your username and password are case sensitive.
- Once the credentials are added then click on login.
Further, you will see the home page displaying on your computer screen.
NOTE: Maybe the credentials you entered doesn’t work, there are some chances that the password has been changed earlier and if in case you are unable to recall the password changed then you can simply take an action of factory reset that will take you back to the default settings of your router.
Once you are at the setup page you can follow the instructions mentioned and proceed further.
Firmware updates for Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
Firmware updates play an important role in terms of increasing the capability and performance of any of the router. It is quite helpful in case of including new features to the routers and to make it more advanced and worthy. Keeping your firmware updated regularly is a beneficial part for all the users, as they can enjoy the enhancive features and updates.
You can simply check the new updates available with the access of routerlogin.net as whenever the new updates are available for firmware updates they are always reflected on the top of the login page.
In order to process with the updates you need to follow the steps given below:
- Launch the browser in your computer system, Laptop or mobile phone.
- Access the login window with the access of routerlogin.com
- Now once you are on the login window then enter the login credentials in order to login to the page.
- In the admin, section click on the check button.
- The login will help you to check the available firmware updates.
- If you find the availability of firmware update then click on yes in order to proceed further.
At last, once the firmware update is completed successfully your router will reboot instantly and it is suggested to configure the Netgear wireless routers once the updates are completed.
Procedure to modify your password for Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
In the case of routers, you will find the login details as default that are already mentioned on your router, however, this is always recommended to change the password once you access the login page with default credentials as this is in regards to your security concern.
And in order to proceed with the same further, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser from your computer system.
- Enter the Web URL routerlogin.net and press enter.
- You will find the login page appearing, you need to log in the router with the login credentials.
- Further Click Advanced>> Then Administration>> And now Set password.
- First, you need to type your old password and then you need to enter the new password 2 times.
- You can opt for Enable Password Recovery as that will help you to get back the old password.
- At the final step, click on Apply to save the settings made.
Troubleshooting the Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
Sometimes we face issues while accessing the login page and in such cases, we must troubleshoot the problem at our end with the help of some of the basic and easier steps and some of them are as below:
- At first, you need to check the Internet connections at your end and you can restart your system.
- If still, you find that this trick doesn’t work then you can move further with restarting the router and modem.
- Even now you are unable to access the connectivity then you are suggested to contact your Internet service provider.
- With the help of Ethernet cable, you can connect your computer directly, as in this situation you need to disconnect the wireless functions.
- You can also change your browser and try with some other browsers.
- Make sure that the Login URL should be correct, as an incorrect URL will never help you to get into the login window.
- Make sure your login credentials are correct and all the details are filled up correctly.
Procedure to log in the Nighthawk X10 AD7200:
If you wish to log in the router Nighthawk X10 AD7200 then you just need to be available with your system and Internet connection and further just follow the steps given below:
- Launch any of the web browsers and enter the web address routerlogin.net and press enter.
- You can also access the login page with the default IP address as 192.168.1.1
- You will find the login window and you will see the fields given for entering the username and password.
NOTE: You will not be able to access the default login credentials if the password has been changed earlier, as you need to use the changed password in order to login further.
- You must be available with the default login credentials that are available on your router, you need to enter the same and login window.