The Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 Router is one of the recommended routers that has developed the finest Tri-band WiFi and multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), these technologies are easily accessible and concurrently it’s reliable in case of using a number of WiFi Devices at your home or office. This router is a combination of many advanced technologies that includes WiFi speed up to 4Gbps, dual-core 1.8GHz processor that consists of three offload processors, Empowered by a capability of 64 bit. | routerlogin.net
Additionally, the beneficial part is you have access to your routers at any point of time and any location with the help of feature that includes NETGEAR Nighthawk App, ReadyCLOUD® and OpenVPN®. The speed for the WiFi will definitely reach your expectations and you will surely not feel frustrated due to lack of technology as they are available with the finest technology and upgradations.
Specifications for Nighthawk X6S R8000P Tri-Band WiFi Router – AC4000
* It has WIFI TECHNOLOGY of 802.11ac
* Its WIFI PERFORMANCE is AC4000 WiFi (750 + 1625 + 1625)
* It has WIFI RANGE for very large homes
* Consist of WIFI BAND that are Tri-Band WiFi – Tx/Rx 3×3 (2.4GHz) + 3×3 (5GHz) + 3×3 (5GHz)
* Beamforming+— Implicit & Explicit Beamforming for 2.4 & 5GHz bands
* It contains NUMBER OF ETHERNET PORTS: Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN & 4 LAN)
* It has NUMBER OF USB PORTS:Two (2) USB ports (1 USB 3.0 & 1 USB 2.0)
- AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi
- It supports Amazon Alexa & the Google Assistant – Helpful in controlling your home network with your voice commands.
- MU-MIMO‡— Concurrent streaming of data for a number of devices
- Those consist of 64-bit Dual-Core 1.8GHz Processor with 3 Offload Processors—Better video streaming, lag-free gaming & surfing
- Available with free URL to set up a personal FTP server
- Supports VPN—It has secure remote access
- Avail Guest network access—Individual & secure
- WiFi Preserved Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK)
- Dual firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) that is for attack prevention
- 64-bit Dual-Core 1.8GHz Processor consists of 3 Offload Processors
- Memory: 128 MB flash
- 512 MB RAM
- Dimensions: 11.63 x 8.92 x 2.14 in (295.5 x 226.8 x 54.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Nighthawk® X6S AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R8000P)
- Consist of Ethernet cable
- Available with Quick start guide
- Power adapter
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz 1024QAM support
- IEEE® 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz 1024QAM support
- Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher
Netgear Nighthawk x6s ac4000 Setup
- At the first step, you need to disconnect all the power cable that is attached to your modem.
- In the second step, you need to plug in your modem again.
- Further, you need to join your modem to the Netgear nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 Router
- Then you need to attach your computer to Netgear nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 Router.
- With the help of URL routerlogin.net, you can get redirected to the setup page for Netgear nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000.
- In order to process the setup, you need to enter the Username and password.
- Once you are on the setup window, you will see the setup guide; you just need to follow the setup steps in order to process the setup further.
- You have to check the manual if you do not have any login credentials available with you.
Procedure for Firmware update for the router:
- First of all, you need to connect your computer system or laptop with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Then launch any of your web browsers and type the URL routerlogin.net and press enter.
- Once you are on the login window you need to enter the login credentials in order to login to the portal.
- Then you need to click on Advanced and then Administration.
- You will see the pop for a Firmware update if any of the updates are available, now you need to click yes in order to process the up-gradation process further.
- This process will hardly take 5-7 minutes, not more than that.
- Once the process is completed for Firmware update your router will reboot automatically.
Troubleshooting for the router:
- If in case you are unable to access your router then you need to check whether your cable connections for Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000.
- You need to check that your modem and router should not be too close and not too far. It must have a normal distance.
- Make sure to keep the firmware upgraded for your router.
- Power supply to the Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 should be appropriate.
If you are unable to access your Nighthawk to Modem:
- You may change the LAN cable and can access the new one.
- The IP Address that you are accessing should be authentic.
- You need to check the connection lights for your Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000
If you are facing issues while accessing the login page:
- Make sure you are entering the correct Web Address – routerlogin.net, as the wrong address will not take you to the correct destination.
- The cache memory of your browser should be clean.
- The browser you are accessing should be updated properly.
In case of facing issues with the speed.
- On prior, you need to check your Internet connection.
- You can also access the setup page and can modify the router credentials
- And at last, if nothing works that you can proceed to the factory reset option that will take your router back to the default settings.
Process for login into the Netgear Nighthawk X6S R8000P AC4000 router:
- The process for login in the router is quite simple, you just need to launch your web browser that can be any, for example, google chrome. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Further, you need to enter the URL routerlogin,net routerlogin.com and then press enter.
- You can also access your page with the help of the IP address as 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in your web address again.
- Now you will be redirected to the login window, you need to enter the username and password in order to login further.
- Credentials are the default one that is username: admin and Password: password.
- At last click on OK and login and you will enter the login page for your router.
Procedure to change username and password:
The default password is not compulsory to use as your permanent password you can also modify the same as per your own wish and In order to process the same you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open any of the Web browsers on your computer system and type the URL: routerlogin.net.
- You will be immediately moved towards the login page and you will see the fields to log in your router page.
- Now enter the username as admin and Password as password and hit enter.
- The home page will arrive on your screen.
- Now go towards Advanced >> then click on Administration>> Then Set Password.
- You will see the field to enter the old password, first of all, enter the default password.
- Further, you will see the option to enter the new password and reenter the same password in order to confirm.
- It is suggested to enable the password recovery feature in order to make your credentials safe and secure. This will be in the form of a security question.
- At last, you just need to click on the Apply button and you will see the changes made are saved successfully.